Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blogs - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Hi class,

If you are having any trouble with your blog or RSS Reader, post a comment here or email me.

Also, you do not have to use your real name on your blog and you don't have to share it with the class. I do think we would all benefit from seeing each others' blogs, but if you don't feel comfortable with that, just tell me and I will only view your blog myself and not post it here.

In class we looked at select blogs from Technorati's list of the top 100 most popular blogs.

Here are some other ways to find blogs:
http://technorati.com/ (I like to search a keyword and then click on the "blogs" tab)
Minnesota blog directory
Blogs at the U of MN

OR.. just go to the website of your favorite newspaper - many columnists have blogs.

1 comment:

Galaxy Girl said...

Interesting.
I didn't know what Boing Boing was and now I do.
I saw it referred to by someone saying they had been "Boing-ed".
Good lists!